In our desire to achieve higher quality in our activity, at ALSERCO GALICIA S.L. we are committed to the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 Standard:2015, in order to achieve a greater commitment to quality and continuous improvement of the service provided under the scope:
Design, management of machinery manufacturing and processing lines for the food industry. Programming, automation and manufacture of electrical equipment control and service SAT. Distribution of spare parts and accessories. Training, consulting and audit service. Development of thermal processes. Calibration of measurement and process control equipment.
As a sign of our commitment, we write and publish our Quality Policy, based on the following commitments:
- Know, analyze and meet the needs and expectations of our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Respond to the expectations of our customers by meeting their requirements and delivery on time, as well as free from defects.
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to our activity, as well as those requirements that ALSERCO GALICIA S.L. has signed voluntarily or contractually with other organizations.
- Enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of our work.
- Consider continuous improvement an objective permanent, to increase the quality perceived by our customers and, of course, that of our products and services.
- To have adequate resources, both material and human, for the development of our activity.
- Investment in continuous training of our workers with the aim of being up-to-date in the advances of our sector.
From these guidelines, the Management of ALSERCO GALICIA S.L., annually formulates a programme of objectives and verifies their degree of compliance.
This Policy is the responsibility of each and every one of the members of ALSERCO GALICIA S.L., is communicated to the whole company for its knowledge, understanding and compliance and is available to any person or entity that requests it. In addition, this policy is reviewed, analyzed and updated for its continuous adequacy.