The/USER/A has the possibility to configure your browser to be notified on screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your hard disk.
Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information. In order to use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER/A to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in this case it will be necessary for the User/a to register as a user of each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
1. What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way your computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are used with the aim of improving your user experience, therefore they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use during navigation and in future visits.
3. What information does a cookie store?
The cookies used per website are associated only with an anonymous USER/A and his computer and do not themselves provide the name and surname of the USER. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS/AS after they have registered for the first time, without having to register at each visit to access areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identification data of the USER is encrypted for greater security.
Likewise, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user/a. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the further processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4. What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access websites, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, use safety features while browsing and store content for video or sound broadcasting.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to track and analyze the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of users of such sites, in order to make improvements to the service based on user data.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, terminal geolocation and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
- Social cookies: Necessary to link the website with your social networks• Advertising cookies and preferences: These cookies allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adapt the content of advertising to make it relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen
- Affiliate Cookies: Allow to know where the visits to the website come from
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may be installed on some websites to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
Depending on their durability they can be:
- Session cookies: Their validity expires when you close your browser
- Permanent cookies: Their validity may vary, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to their manual deletion.
5. You may allow, refuse or block cookies
The user can at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website by setting the browser. For more information look for “manage cookies” in your browser, the following information is by way of example as it may vary.
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
According to EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed and express consent are analytics, advertising and affiliation cookies.
Exceptions are those that are of a technical nature and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
7. What cookies are used on this website?
- Technical cookies necessary or suitable for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to receive the contents of the website correctly.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.