1. INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ACT
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is released:
That the domain https:/alserco.es from now on Website is registered in the name of ALSERCO GALICIA, S.L with registered office in Poligono Oceanis – Nave 5.09 Atios , 36418 – O Porriño (Pontevedra); company registered in the Commercial Register of Tomo , of the section , Folio , Sheet , first registration, provided with CIF ESB27845031, from now on THE OWNER
2.CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and/or use of the Website https://alserco.es, attributes to the person who performs it the status of user/a, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if any, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II. – USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The/the user/a undertakes to use the Website and its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party/a, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the Website.
With regard to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited to:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by its legitimate/ owners or legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE OWNER or its legitimate/holders on them.
- Their use for all commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users/as well as those commonly used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website.
III. – UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
The OWNER may unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, modify the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use thereof.
IV. – HYPERLINKS
The establishment of any «hyperlink» between a website and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the Website is permitted.
- Unless prior and express consent, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER
- Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the «hyperlink» is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for the damages of any nature that could bring cause of:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or content to meet specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful contents.
- The reception, acquisition, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users/s, of the contents.
- Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or content, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties/as and made available to users/as on the Website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users/ as through the Website.
The duration of the service provided by the Website and the services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the service of the Website or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
ALSERCO GALICIA, S.L and the user/a, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are submitted to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the provisions hereof.
In the event that the User/a has its domicile outside Spain, ALSERCO GALICIA, S.L and the User, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of O Porriño
3. WITHDRAWAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the Law on Information Society Services 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum of one month of communicating his wishes by e-mail to email@example.com.